Regular dental cleanings are important in maintaining optimal oral health. Besides making your smile bright, shiny and clean, regular cleanings remove bacterial plaque and calculus, a harder mineral deposit that forms on your teeth. Our hygienists will also check your gums and tooth-supporting structures for signs of gingivitis and periodontist. They will recommend changes in your home care habits or possibly further treatment if needed. Regular exams are important to monitor your oral health and recommend treatment for controlling dental disease.
- Review your medical history
- Look for cavities or evidence of tooth decay
- Take necessary digital x-rays
- Check for any problems or oral cancer
- Inspect your teeth and gums for signs of gingivitis or gum disease
- Thoroughly clean and polish your teeth
- Provide fluoride treatment for prevention of decay
We’d Like To Be Your Family’s Home For Gentle Dental Care in Duluth Minnesota!
Our friendly and professional team is eager to serve you. We offer convenient scheduling to cater to busy families like yours. Call 218-722-1715 or connect with us online!Request an Appointment